Tuesday 4 March 2014

OUGD505 - task 4 - One day branding brief - '184 Harley Street' Presentation

Today, we had the day to come up with our own brand and branding guidelines based on a given profession. 

In my group of three there was me, Abigail Nelson and Sophie Abell, and our given profession was dentistry. We decided we would be a 'Harley Street' cosmetic dental practice, as this gave us the chance to do something a bit less clinical. We went for a high-end branding style with a royal colour scheme.

It was the first time I think any of us in the group had done branding guidelines, and in my opinion, I think we found it quite difficult. Because of my lack of access to a computer ( I don't have a macbook, but a mac that's at home ) without being disjointed from the group, it was difficult to split the time on the computer equally and as a result I think our visual quality of our brand suffered. But this didn't stop us from properly exploring what is required in branding guidelines and creating a sufficient presentation. I have learnt a lot about the depth of requirement for coherent guidelines, and it's been a notable experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment