Sunday 13 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive - Sun and Moon Vintage Fashion Logo

OUGD503 - Responsive - Sun and Moon Vintage Fashion Logo


I started off by creating the sun/ moon basic shape using the elipses tool.




Here, I am starting to add the details of the moon's eye and the changing of the line thickness


I copied and flipped the eye of the moon for the eye of the sun and added some details. I decided to keep the moon's eye closed to make the differentiation between the two faces easier.


Using the rotate and copy tool, I made the beams for the sun around the edge


I made sure there were different line thicknesses for variation in the beams.



I added text and the logo was finished! I just had to now send it to the client to get their feedback, and a last chance to make any changes that they may request.



No comments:

Post a Comment