Wednesday 13 November 2013

OUGD504 - Design for Print - Posh Pass the Parcel Logo Ideas & Development

Design for Print - Posh Pass the Parcel Logo Ideas & Development


As inspired by the Victorian design work I researched I started to sketch up some logo ideas. 





I knew I wanted the outline to be poignant and strong, but still art deco and ornate. It was just fitting 




Trying to refine the logo and break it down into different sections


I am also trying to incorporate a belly band for the product-  how would this work?


Deciding on colours and trying out different word placements


A calligraphic typeface accompanied with a plain serif typeface is a good juxtaposition adding balance to the logo:


going over the design using the pen tool


The whole logo is nearly finished!


I added a gold effect as I intend to add foil to this logo! All finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment