Wednesday 19 February 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive - Verity Taylor Wedding Invitations

OUGD503 - Responsive - Verity Taylor Wedding Invitations

Since my cousin is getting married in April 2015, I have been kindly asked if I can produce her wedding invitations!  The theme is the Great British outdoors, since her and her partner both own and show hundreds of horses across Europe and the USA, so they wanted their outdoor lifestyle to come across in their designs.

I was also told of her bouquet and colour schemes, and somehow wanted these incorporated into the designs.

I created this mood board to show to her the kind of things I wanted to do for it:












 Accompanying emblem/ monogram designs:




The project was unfortunately stopped because she felt like it was 'too early' to currently complete them. So here I present what we have so far, and hope to return to this project at a later time:


Main invitation


Laser cut wrap around envelope with floral design


No comments:

Post a Comment